If you have paid for a yearly or a monthly account in the last 30 days, you are entitled to a full refund.
This Home First Realty Brokerage website is maintained and operated by Home First Realty, inc.
By registering for a Home First Realty Brokerage account you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Your agreement to these terms does not require you to work with Home First Realty Brokerage.
- You are entering into a lawful consumer-broker relationship with Home First Realty Brokerage as may be defined by state law.
- Any information you obtain from the Home First Realty Brokerage website is intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate on the Home First Realty Brokerage website.
- You will not copy, redistribute, or retransmit any of the information provided except in connection with your consideration of the purchase or sale of an individual property.
- You acknowledge that the individual multiple listing service (MLS), which supplies the listing data, owns such data and you acknowledge the validity of the MLSs copyright to such data.
- Home First Realty Brokerage also explicitly authorizes MLS employees, MLS members, or their duly authorized representatives to access Home First Realty Brokerage's website for the purposes of verifying compliance with MLS rules and monitoring the display of Participants' listings on Home First Realty Brokerage's site.
If you have paid for a yearly or a monthly account and more than 30 days have passed since you paid, or you have paid for a monthly account, you are not entitled to a refund.